The wide range of activities undertaken by Pink Shoe all work towards its aim of ‘Creating Positive Footprints’.
Our objectives are:
- To develop, support and encourage women and under-represented groups of all sectors, cultures, ages and backgrounds into executive roles in all areas of business, academia, the professions, industry, trades, the third sector, the arts, and public life.
- To help women gain the skills, technology and networks they need to become successful in every aspect of the world of work and/or to hold public office, so that they may contribute to and have a strong voice in society.
- To sustain and encourage the lifelong development of women and their inclusion in society.
- To empower women through providing and highlighting positive role models from every sector of academia, commerce, industry and public life.
- To carry out such other educational and research purposes as the Board deems fit.